Sunday, December 11, 2011

Will Anant postpone his wedding?

A Starplus.in source divulges, “Navya’s father is struggling to arrange for the grand wedding. Anant is aware of his tough situation. In tonight’s episode he will come up with a solution for the same. Anant will tell Navya that their families are spending too much for the wedding, so he thinks that they should postpone the wedding. Navya will be confused and not in favour of his idea. To convince her, he will eventually tell her about her dad losing his job. Navya will be shocked but Anant will ask her to trust him.”

Ask Anant about his idea and he replies, “I want to help her family as I care about her family and Navya of course. I only want Navya and not a lavish wedding. But I guess it would be futile to explain and reason about the same with our families who will quote society and status as reasons. I can see Navya under stress and I have a solution to this problem. Wait and watch.”

Navya, however, is feeling guilty about the proceedings. “I am aware that Anant doesn’t want the lavish expenses but his family expects a grand wedding. And I can see that arranging for the same is tough on my dad. I can’t see my father burdened just because he has to meet the expectations of Anant’s family. Like Anant, I too wish to have a simple marriage but I know that isn’t possible. I am very worried and though Anant has come up with a plan, I am sceptical about it. Let’s see.”

What is Anant’s idea behind postponing the wedding? Will Navya agree? Will it work? Don’t forget to watch Navya every Monday to Friday at 10 pm only on STAR Plus.

No comments:

Post a Comment