Sunday, December 11, 2011

Anant’s bluff is caught

In STAR Plus’ Navya, Anant and Navya's world will soon come crashing down. Navya had hardly begun enjoying her job and freedom but now reality will dawn on her that Anant’s family were unaware of her job. Stunned to know that Anant lied not only to her but both families, Navya will take the matter in her own hands.

A Starplus.in source divulges, “Anant’s family was stunned to hear that Navya was working and she would be staying with her friend while her family goes for a Badrinath trip. When everyone blames Navya, Anant finally steps up and accepts his mistake and reveals that he lied to her. His dad Om decides to discuss the matter with Deepak. In tonight’s episode, Navya’s family will be astounded to hear that Anant had lied to both families. Navya will be furious with Anant and end up in a heated argument.” Does this spell the end of Navya’s career?

Unable to believe this is happening to her, Navya says, “I was dumb founded to know Anant's family didn’t know about my job. I am hurt, sad and disappointed with Anant for lying to me about such a crucial thing. Why did he have to do so? I didn’t want to talk to Anant as I was really mad at him but when he persisted I couldn’t help fight with him. My family is worried and panicking about my future in that house and rightly so. If they think ill of me, it will be tough going ahead. I have decided to talk to them and apologize. I hope they realise the truth.”

Anant is sad and feeling very guilty. “I have goofed up big time. Not only with my family but with Navya as well. I am feeling so very awful. Navya isn’t talking to me as she is upset about the lies and rightly so. And at home everyone is appalled at my actions. I thought my plan to hide the fact that she was working would work till we got married but it didn’t. I hope to remedy the situation only I don’t know how.”

What will Anant’s family decide about Navya’s job? Will Anant and Navya patch up? Don’t forget to watch Navya every Monday to Friday at 10 pm only on STAR Plus.

No comments:

Post a Comment