Sunday, December 11, 2011

Navya-Anant caught in misunderstandings

Anant had thought that Navya staying in his house would bring them closer and he would get to spend loads of time with her. However, between work and family members the love birds hardly get quality time together. Moreover, Anant was upset when Navya gave credence to her boss over him. Now miscommunication will lead to misunderstandings between them… is this an indication of a bigger problem?

A Starplus.in source informs, “Anant was jealous when Navya disconnected his call when her Boss Amar called. Though he thought she was talking to Amar for too long instead Navya was fending calls of her friend Ritu and her sister. The next day, she had to leave for office a bit early but couldn’t get to an annoyed Anant. In tonight’s episode, both will not be able to communicate with each other and this will leave them distracted at work. Later they will ask their friends for advice regarding this matter. Anant will land up at Navya’s office with flowers but will be shocked to hear that Navya has gone for lunch with her boss.”

Anant aka Shaheer Sheikh is feeling jealous. “Of course I am. Since Navya began working, it seems like she has time for everyone but me. I am busy with work and so we hardly get time to spend together. At least in college we were together. And in the evenings we chat but even then she had work on her mind - is that fair? Before leaving early she didn’t even tell me. I am very angry.”

Navya aka Soumya Seth is feeling like she is caught in the middle. “I have to please my would-be mother-in-law and adhere to her wishes but also not anger Anant. I have to keep the wishes of Anant’s family too in mind when I do anything while living in their house. Work and managing these new relationships is tough for me. And Anant isn’t helping. I don’t understand what is bothering him currently.”

Will Anant & Navya be able to solve their misunderstanding or will this lead to a bigger issue? Don’t forget to watch Navya every Monday to Friday at 10 pm only on STAR Plus.

No comments:

Post a Comment