Sunday, December 11, 2011

Anant succeeds in his plan

A Starplus.in source elucidates, “Anant and Navya have kept up their antics and convinced their parents that they are still immature kids. Anant’s mother and family members are wondering about him being madly in love with Navya and not focusing on his studies while Navya’s parents have financial worries of their own. In tonight’s episode, Anant's father will go to meet Navya's dad Deepak and suggest that they postpone the wedding as the kids are too immature. Anant and Navya will overhear this and will be excited. But though Deepak wants the same, he will be unable to respond to the Bajpais.”

A giddy Anant claims, “I knew acting foolish, and kiddish was the way to go. I was right and my plan is a success. This way I solved Navya’s dad’s financial problems and postponed our wedding, so no one is under pressure. Everyone at home thought I was behaving like a kid which is what set them off thinking that they should postpone the wedding.”

Thrilled Navya says, “I can’t believe Anant pulled this off. I am glad to find a partner like him who thought about my parents and their condition. Anant and I love each other very much and now I respect him too as he helped my papa. But I am still worried about the huge expenses my dad will incur due to my wedding.”

Will postponing the wedding affect Navya and Anant’s relationship? Don’t forget to watch Navya every Monday to Friday at 10 pm only on STAR Plus.

No comments:

Post a Comment