Friday, November 18, 2011

Navya-Anant to be engaged

Its celebrations galore in Navya, as finally the two love birds, Navya and Anant are all set to get engaged. The day, they were awaiting has arrived.

In the Maha episode of the show, the families will come together and announce the engagement of the youngsters, much to their delight.

A StarPlus.in source reveals, “Navya and Anant's dream has come true as both their families will decide to seal their relationship with their engagement. Though the roka (engagement) of Navya and Anant will be fixed, the elders will not confirm the ceremony date as they wil ask Navya and Anant to focus on their final exams. Navya’s family will be delighted.”

An ecstatic Navya exclaims, “I can’t believe that everything turned out so well. Life is a bed of roses again. I can’t thank God enough for giving me Anant. The consequent separation took a toll on me as every time we parted I left a piece of my heart behind. I was so nervous when Anant’s family came home. Thankfully, he was there to sooth my fears.”

Even Anant is on cloud nine. “Oh my God! Finally, things are moving towards the brighter side. I didn’t want to go against my family but their prior attitude towards Navya, hurt me a lot. I am glad that the elders in the family saw the goodness in Navya and have accepted her. The fact, that they went and spoke to her parents and fixed our roka, means a lot to me. I can’t wait to meet Navya and talk about our future.”

Will Navya and Anant’s happiness last forever? Catch the maha episode of Navya on Saturday at 8 pm only on Saturday at 8 pm only on STAR Plus.

No comments:

Post a Comment