Friday, November 18, 2011

Anant’s decision shocks Navya


In Navya, all hell broke loose when Anant and Navya’s families found out about their relationship. The family members began tarnishing each other's reputation and this in turn disturbed the two teenagers. Now, both of them will take a decision about their future.

A STARPlus.in source divulges, “Once back at home, Navya promised her father that she will end her relationship with Anant, while Anant told his mother that he can never forget Navya. In tonight’s episode, the two families return to Mumbai from Kanpur".

Navya confesses her love for Anant to Dadi and requests her not to tell anyone. She calls Anant to the college and tells that she wants to breakup with him.

A distraught Anant refuses to listen and instead makes a big announcement before his friends which will stun everyone, including Navya.

A shattered Navya says, “My current state of mind is numb. I am stuck between two people I love the most – my dad and Anant. I never thought things would take such a turn or that this would happen. I don’t know what is right or wrong anymore. I have decided to do what my father wants.”

Talking about Anant’s big decision she adds, “It was a shock. I was happy and stunned at the same time. I had mixed emotions regarding his decision.”

Anant however is clear about what he wants. “What is my mistake? Falling in love is not a mistake. If my dad doesn’t listen and tells me to stop seeing Navya, I too won’t back off. I have a plan and will see to it that things work in our favour.”

What is Anant’s big decision? Will he get Navya’s support? Don’t forget to watch Navya every Monday to Friday at 10 pm only on STAR Plus.


No comments:

Post a Comment