Friday, August 26, 2011

Meeta to separate Navya-Anant


Times are tough for Navya and Anant who have been forced to stay away from each other due to Navya’s mother Meeta’s objection to their relationship. A livid Meeta feels her trust was violated and now she has decided to send Navya away to Kanpur. Navya will be stunned to find out.

“Meeta has kept her hurt and anger aside and has been thinking rationally on how to deal with Navya and her relationship with Anant without letting anyone else know about it in the family. The mother in her wants to hold Navya back while protecting her from the ire of her father. Meeta has ensured that Navya does not talk to Anant and even sternly warned him. Anant too has tried to meet Navya with the help of Ritz and Appy but in tonight’s episode, Meeta will refuse to send Navya out even with the girls. Navya and Anant will suffer in silence and are unable to meet as they will be studying for their upcoming exams. Their separation will be hard for both of them. On the other hand, Rama’s pregnancy pretense will come to an end as Mohan will learn from the test results that she is not pregnant but he will wonder how to break the news to the women of the house who are happy about the supposed pregnancy.”

Meeta is still feeling bad for slapping Navya in the heat of the moment but is equally hurt and angry too. Meeta explains, “Yes I decided to do something to keep Navya and Anant away from each other and sending her away is the best way. If she stays away from him for over a month or two, she will forget him. She can come back and start afresh. I want her to overcome this madness and behave herself. Young minds are impressionable and without contact with him, Navya will forget him totally, I am sure. I don’t want her father to know about Anant or else the repercussions will be severe. I know she will be upset when she finds out that she is being sent away but I hope later she realises it is for her own good. This is the right decision for Navya.

Navya says, “I am grappling with the situation and it is very hard for me. On one hand I am worried about Anant and how he is taking this separation while on the other hand, I am scared of what Ma will do next. She is keeping tabs on me, my phone, my conversations – basically everything. I am overwhelmed, overloaded with all kinds of emotions - anger, hurt, guilt, sadness, emptiness. I don’t know what to do, how to convince Ma that I didn’t mean to do anything wrong and that Anant and I love each other. I don’t know what she has planned for me but I have an inkling that she is thinking of something. I hope she gives me a chance to explain and understands me. I want everything to work out.”

What will happen when Anant finds out that Navya will be sent away? Will Navya obey her mother quietly? Don’t forget to watch Navya every Monday to Friday at 10 pm only on STAR Plus.

No comments:

Post a Comment